The exact benefits you get from the installation of window film, and the level of protection you achieve, will depend on the type of window film you choose. We have multiple options available, however, so will ensure you get the right solution for your needs.
The main benefits that window film offers include:
- Protection from UV rays – many of the window film options we have block 99 percent of the sun’s harmful UV rays protecting you and your home.
- Reduces cooling costs – our heat reduction window films block heat from building up from the sun shining through your windows. This reduces the need for air conditioning which saves you money.
- Reduces sun glare – anti-glare window films offer varying levels of protection from glare making rooms more comfortable and letting you use computer screens or watch the TV without closing the blinds or curtains.
- Reduces fading – the sun causes floors, furniture, artwork, soft furnishing and more to fade. We have window film options that help to prevent this from happening.
- Increases privacy – there are window film options available that allow you to see out, but which block the ability of people outside being able to see in. In addition, you can get options that block the view in both directions while still letting light into the room.
- Reduces damage to eyes – you will achieve this when the window film blocks UV rays and reduces glare, both of which can damage your eyes.
- Safety and security – we have several safety and security window films available including options that strengthen windows and prevent windows from shattering as well as options that stop vandals from being able to damage your windows with scratches or paint.
- Helps the environment – by reducing heat getting in through your windows you will use less air conditioning which is good for the environment.
- Improves the performance of your windows – windows are supposed to let in some heat and light, but too much of anything is bad. Window films ensure your windows perform optimally while also making them safer.
- Works on any window – you can get film for your windows regardless of their size, shape, location, or style.
- Saves money – this happens in multiple ways including reducing the need for you to run your air conditioning as well protecting furniture, floors, and other items so you don’t have to repair or replace them due to fading.
- Makes rooms more comfortable – because of windows films that block UV rays and glare, reduce heat, and make your windows more private.
- More cost-effective than tinted or reflective glass – with no reduction in performance.
To find out more about the window film options that are available to you, please call us today. We’d be happy to help plus we will send you a free, no-obligation quote.